With a Secured by Design certification, our Communal Doors are tested and approved by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) toPAS24:2012.
Due to their durability and attractive appearance, these doors an excellent main entrance for any public building including communal accommodation structures, schools and offices.
Communal Door Features
Security & Anti-Vandalism Protection
• Our Communal Doors are manufactured to a Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification and Certified to PAS23/24 allowing them to withstand heavy use and boast of its Anti-Vandalism Protection which has been specially designed to resist attack from crowbars and other levers.
• The heavy-duty closers used on our Communal Doors return the door to the closed position and concealed electro-magnetic locks provide automatic locking.
• Our Communal Doors are also available with the option of electronic opening to help meet your specific needs.
• All of our Communal Doors are fitted in a four-sided frame constructed of 2mm steel. These frames have re-inforced corners for added security and are attached to the wall cavity through pre-punched holes which are hidden from view.
• In compliance with the DDA, all of our Fire Exits have a 13mm stepped aluminium threshold.
• Manufactured from 1.5mm galvanised steel, our Communal Doors are 45mm wide and filled with bonded honeycomb infill.
• Our Communal Doors are available with the option of adding viewing panels. These can be added to the door itself as well as the side panels surrounding the door. As well as adding to the appearance of the doorway, these vision panels also allow light to pass through to the entrance allowing its users to feel more secure within the space.
• Continuous stainless steel piano hinges are used in our Communal Doors for improved weight distribution.
• All of our Communal Doors are made from Zintec as standard and are finished with either a primer or polyester powder coating. There are 17 Bradbury Stock colours to choose from, as well as a range of otherRALand BS colours which are available upon request.